Your Comfort is Our Top Priority
Ready to Get Started?
Capps Mechanical’s approach to construction projects begins with our core belief that while we install and make mechanical systems operational, we are also extremely focused on building relationships. We understand that our past customers are our greatest source for referrals.
From the onset of a project, we review carefully the client’s goals and expectations We strive to complete all projects on time, on budget and with close attention to detail and quality. We start each project, no matter the size and scope, in the same manner.
Our trained technicians are highly skilled in installing, maintaining, and repairing multiple types of systems. Our mechanics can be scheduled to regularly check all systems in order to keep units running efficiently and without interruption. Our project management team works to ensure a project is completed within its defined guidelines of scope, schedule and budget as agreed upon between all parties. We ensure that the scope of work is accurate use of resources, cost efficiency and timeliness while maintaining clear communications. Our estimating department delivers accurate and professional valuations and knowledgeable services. In calculating our bids, we take into consideration our experiences with HVAC units, installation, insulation, piping, sheet metal, outlets, vibration isolation, controls, and rigging. We strive to satisfy whatever your requirements may be.
- Central plant renovations, retrofits, and energy upgrades
- Tenant buildouts and remodeling
- Highly technical mechanical projects
- Construction management
- ASME Certified Welders
- Local 602 Steamfitters
- Full maintenance and service contracts
- Design-build core equipment replacements including cooling towers, chillers, boilers, deaerator, and condensate receiver systems, steam pressure reducing stations, air handling units, self-contained water source heat pumps, fan coil units, VAV systems, free-cooling heat exchangers & domestic water heating systems